Professor Periklis Andritsos
Département des systèmes d'information
Quartier UNIL-Dorigny; Internef-138.3
email@example.com | +41 21 692 34 29
Recent affiliations :
- Assistant Professor at the Faculty of Information (iSchool) at the University of Toronto.
- Contract Limited Faculty at the Faculty of Computer Science at the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano.
- Research Scientist at the University Health Network, Ontario Cancer Institute.
- Research Associate at the University of Toronto, Department of Computer Science, Database Group.
- Senior Research Scientist at Thoora Inc. in Toronto, Canada.
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Information and Communication Technology, at the University of Trento in Trento, Italy.
I completed my PhD in the Department of Computer Science, at the University of Toronto in September 2004 under the supervision of Prof. Renée J. Miller. From September 2004 until August 2005, I was a Postdoctoral Fellow in the same Department, under the direction of Prof. Renée J. Miller and Prof. Kenneth C. Sevcik.
I finished my undergraduate degree in the National Technical University of Athens, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering. I did my diploma thesis in the Knowledge and Database Systems Laboratory, under the supervision of Prof. Timos Sellis.
More about myself by following the links above. If you are looking for information about LIMBO, click here.